Saturday, November 22, 2008

sold

I’ve been known to drag my feet when jumping into the technology world. I read blogs for a long time before I ever left a comment and it took me years before I decided to start a blog.

As I’ve mentioned before I have a garage full of crap and I’ve been meaning to get onto Craig’s List and put items up for sale. I’ve been told it’s really easy. Heck, even my mom has gone and posted/sold items. Now that’s not a slight to my mom but there are times when she is technically challenged and she’ll be the first to admit it.

Last night I bit the bullet and I posted two tables onto Craig’s List. Not hard, quite easy in fact. Low and behold 16 hours later I sold one of the tables. Wow, this is great. I need to go and take pictures of a bunch more stuff that I need to get rid of, maybe I can make enough to pay for Christmas.

Wish me luck.

Disclaimer: Craig’s List has not paid to have their site promoted.

No comments: