Thursday, June 5, 2008

chili peppers 1, 2, 3...

I watched a couple of movie’s over the past several weeks and wanted to just mention them. I’m no reviewer just purely go on whether I enjoyed it or not. I’ll use the chili peppers for my rating system, 1 (not good) to 5 (very good).

The Rage in Paris (1938)
Starring: Danielle Darrieux, Douglas Fairbanks

,,
It's not one of those classics that you never get tired of watching; enjoyed the vintage clothes, was a little long.

Crossfire Trail (2001)
Starring: Tom Selleck, Virginia Madsen
,,,
A good wild west movie, if not predicable good guy/bad guy. Tommy looks real good.



P.S. I Love You (2007)
Starring: Hilary Swank, Gerard Butler
,,,,
I thought this was a good movie, had some twists for a chick flick. My girlfriend hated it.

Mad Money (2008)
Starring: Diane Keaton, Queen Latifah, Katie Holmes,,
Movie okay, acting not so good. Honestly Diane Keaton is so covered up from chin to toes soon she'll have her face covered. I know that's how she dresses but it really stands out in this meeting.

Have you seen any good movies lately?

No comments: