Saturday, May 31, 2008

oh, the girls are back

I’ve been waiting for weeks for the movie Sex and the City to come out. My girlfriends and I planned to make it a ‘girls’ night out, go see the movie and then dinner afterwards so we could critique it. The movie critics have been very generous in giving out details of the movies and a local TV station discussed and showed clips every day this past week. Of course I was intrigued but tried not to pay attention or mute the volume when they came on. I just didn’t want to spoil it, wanted it to be a surprise. So, the plan was to leave work a little early, catch a late afternoon show and then dinner.


So, what’d I think of the movie? I LOVED it!! I laughed, I cried, and of course enjoyed the clothes and shoes. The characters that were on the HBO series were in the movie plus a couple of new faces. I won’t give away any details in case you haven’t seen it yet but if you enjoyed the series (whether on HBO or the cleaned up reruns on TV) I think you will enjoy the movie. If you haven’t seen the series it’s not mandatory, you will still understand the relationship between the girls.

Ladies, there is a bit of eye candy from Samantha’s neighbor, Dante. He certainly shows you what exercise and a tan looks like on a man.

Do you have plans to see the movie?

If you’ve seen the movie, what did you think about it?

No comments: