Sunday, March 1, 2009

and the winner is...

Thank you to everyone who entered into the drawing celebrating my 1st blogiversary and 100th post.

As previously mentioned, picking the winner was going to be done the ole fashion way. I printed out the names, cut them into pieces, folded them, and put them into a Tupperware container. I’d show you a picture but my camera died last week so no photo. I then mixed up the names really well and pulled out a piece of paper.

I’d like to congratulate Gail – Fort Rock Glimpses on winning goodies from the sunny Southwest.

This was really fun and will look for other opportunities to have a drawing. Who doesn’t like to win something?

2 comments:

Gail - Fort Rock Glimpses said...

Holy Cow!!!! I won!?? That is so cool. I never win anything. Thank you for the opportunity.

Valerie said...

Congrats Gail! Enjoy that salsa and spice! I'm thoroughly jealous :)