Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy holidays

It has been a month since my last post, my apologies to any readers I have left out in the blog sphere.

Along with 30-days of blogging in November for NaBloPoMo I was also planning a Christmas Tea at church for 250 ladies. Add in a full time job and trying to get ready for Christmas and traveling to visit family leaves one with very little time left and something had to give. It’s obvious that I put my blog on the back burner but not forgotten.

This is now my 99th blog post and I’ve not forgotten that on the 100th post I will announce a giveaway. Don’t worry I won’t make you wait another month to find out about it.

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year and that 2009 brings you good health, wealth, and happiness.

I’ve been visiting with family and friends in Redding, California having a wonderful time. My nephews have grown so much in the last 2 years I’m sure by my next visit one or two of them will have surpassed me. I’ve also been trying to convince my niece Jen (20 yrs. Old) to come live with her Auntie, so far it’s not working. I’ve been going to water aerobics with my mom, trying to work off all the Christmas goodies. The water has been a bit chilly but we jogged our way through it.

I’ve hit my favorite places to eat, La Comida, Peter Chou’s, and Jack’s Grill. I have one full day left and I’m hoping to fit in Bartels Giant Burger’s before I leave. They have really good burgers. I’ve also seen two movies, Four Christmases and Marley & Me. They were both good.

Santa was very good to me this year and I’m sure it’s because I’ve been a good girl, right? Thank goodness Santa doesn’t count the dust bunnies against me or I’d be in trouble.

The weather has been rainy and cold with a few days of sunshine thrown in. Frankly I don’t mind it as I just don’t get the rain as much as I’d like in the sunny southwest.

No resolutions for me this year but I will not be so scarce in posting blogs in 2009. Cheers to all. Everyone have a safe New Year’s Eve.


God Bless,
Linda

1 comment:

Diana Strinati Baur said...

Happy New Year, Linda -- hope you are well and look forward to reading more in 2009! :)